Curls and Pearls

A Mommy Blog

Popular Posts

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Surprise!

Well hello, I have been silent and I think I owe you an explanation. 

Cue explanation...



Surprise! Remember my last Stitch Fix review? You know the one I might have mentioned how the dress Janelle picked out for me made me look pregnant? Well...I was! And I had no idea. Sorry Janelle.

I am currently almost 11 weeks pregnant, and I have been SO SICK. Like literally so sick that you clearly haven't heard from me in a month. Like 24 hours a day sick. Morning sickness does not equal just mornings for those that don't know. Anywho, I was sick when I was pregnant with mini d and I got better around 14ish weeks. Let's all say a little prayer that's the case this time. 

I need to go back to dry heaving my breakfast (you're welcome for the visual), so I hope to be back again soon with lots of baby updates. Oh and some Stitch Fix updates, maternity style. Oh and Disney, of course!

Much Love,
Misti

No comments: