Curls and Pearls

A Mommy Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Disney Update: Spring/Summer 2016



We are quickly approaching our Spring 2016 Disney trip!!

I've been over-planning and researching like crazy, per usual. 

That being said, I thought I would compile a list of updates for Spring 2016 for you!


1: Purple Magic Bands! Shut the front door! I know, that's what I said when I heard. The illusive purple magic band is now available to Disney Resort guests. Imagine my excitement given I only had TWO days left to customize my magic band. Purple magic band, sign me up!



2: Rivers of Light: Animal Kingdom is finally getting a night show, coming April 22, 2016. According to Disney there will be glowing lanterns, magic fireflies, and animal spirits. The only downer? This begins the night after we leave Disney! We are definitely putting this on our next vacay to do list!




3: Frozen Ever After at Epcot: I really don't think I am going to get tired of hearing mini d sing {Let it Go} at the top of her lungs. These are seriously the moments I live for. We were hoping Epcot would open the new Frozen attraction in earlier Spring 2016, but it is looking like the latter part of May. Fingers crossed some of the "new" will wear off of it before our next trip! Or you know, we will just Fastpass it!



Also, Disney JUST released discounts for Summer 2016! The discounts are limited to availability so if you are planning a trip this summer check them out ASAP. You could save up to 30%. Looking for other ways to save on your Disney trip? Click {HERE}.

Much Love, 
Misti

No comments: