Curls and Pearls

A Mommy Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, January 22, 2016

Recipe Alert: Easy Peasy Blueberry Muffins



This is one of my easiest, and most popular breakfast recipes! These blueberry muffins are on constant request. They have just enough sweet without being over-powering. Daddy D isn't a huge fan of sweets, especially not for breakfast, but he LOVES these muffins.


What do you need?

Bisquick - 2 Cups
3/4 Cup + 2 Tablespoons Sugar, Divided
2 Eggs - Room Temperature
1 Cup (8 ounces) Sour Cream
1 Cup Fresh Blueberries

How do you make it?

Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl combine the bisquick and the sugar. In a separate bowl combine your eggs and sour cream. Combine both mixtures, without over mixing. Fold in your blueberries. Sometimes I throw in a little more blueberries if I have them!

Fill muffins in your muffin pan 3/4 full and sprinkle the top with your remaining sugar. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes.


Someone was a little impatient...


Tips: I like to use liners in my muffin pan because it makes for less mess. If you aren't going to use liners be sure you spray or oil your pan. Also, I'm sure you could use frozen blueberries as well, I just prefer using fresh.






No comments: