Curls and Pearls

A Mommy Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, November 6, 2015

Christmas Wish List

My favorite radio station started playing Christmas music this morning, we've watched our very favorite cheesy-Christmas ABC Family movie on Netflix {The Mistle-Tones}, what can I say, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.


Yes, I am one of THOSE people. I started buying Christmas presents last January.

I may already have 90% of my Christmas presents bought, but what's on MY Christmas wish list this year?

I started making a wish list on Pinterest this year for myself, because every time my husband asks me what I want I draw a blank. Honestly, I don't NEED anything. I don't like jewelry or flowers or chocolates so that makes me especially hard to buy for. I also don't like spending money on materialistic items, again making me hard to buy for. Sure I will take a trip to Disney World, or a privacy fence for my backyard, but he wants to buy something just for ME. Weird concept. I'm trying to be prepared this year.

Leather Booties. I love this look for Fall/Winter. I'm still not 100% sure I can pull this off, but it won't stop me from trying.


A good, sturdy leather bag. Something I can wear year-around and doesn't show wear easily. I don't like changing out my purse and I don't want something I have to replace within a couple of months.

If you'll remember I got a very similar bag in my last Stitch Fix, but just could not justify spending the money on myself, AND it wasn't exactly what I had in mind. I'm still holding out for the {perfect} bag.

Truth be told I had this exact pair of shoes for about five years, through college. After college I'm not sure where they went, and I have been longing for them ever since. I just haven't been willing to spend the money on myself to replace them!

Lots of browns and neutrals, I know. I may be totally boring, but this is as {un}practical as I think I can get. These pieces are more expensive than I would be willing to pay usually, but I would be ecstatic to receive any one of these for Christmas from the hubby. 

What's on your Christmas wish list???






2 comments:

Amy Byrne said...

Go for the leather booties! You will LOVE them! I finally got a pair by Free People this year & they're pretty much a daily staple. Go for a statement pair that are comfy & you'll wear them all the time.

Misti Nicole said...

I'm thinking you are probably right! I love my taller leather boots and wear them ALL THE TIME. I don't see how the booties would be any different. Thanks for your comment : )