Curls and Pearls

A Mommy Blog

Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Mommy Closet - Fall 2015

I think it's pretty obvious that I stalk Pinterest, and if you follow me you will quickly realize that I love pinning to my {Mommy Closet}. I am by no means high fashion, nor do I even attempt to keep up with "trends". I just try to find pieces that are classic and will last in my wardrobe for a while. Sometimes this means spending a little more money on quality pieces, but I can promise you that I will never pay retail for anything!

Want some frugal shopping tips?

Mommy Shopping - On The Cheap!


While I don't necessarily look for "on trend" items, I do love to shop and find great discounts on clothes that make me feel great. Just because I'm a Mommy doesn't mean I can't look cute and feel good about myself!

So what are some of my favorite looks for Fall 2015?

Disclaimer: These images are from Pinterest. I have included the original links for you.

The Casual Friday Look

 {Pinterest Link}

I love everything about this. I'm obsessed with the color of this jacket, it's perfect. I like how it is put together, but looks comfy at the same time.

The Sunday Funday Look

 {Pinterest Link}


This look is perfect for those weekends you know you need to put on clothes, but really just want to stay in your PJ's. 

The Work Look - Midi Skirt


Raise your hand if you are obsessed with midi skirts.....ME ME ME!

The Work Look - Sweater


Date Night Maxi


If you have been reading this blog long enough you know I have a love for maxi everything. This dress is perfect for date night. It's comfy and modest, but has a little touch of sexy in the neckline for the hubs. 

The "Hi My Name is Mommy" Look


If you have a pair of Tom's you probably know they are about as comfortable as your favorite pair of bedroom slippers. This look is a great alternative to wearing sweats to the grocery store. Come on ladies, let's set our standards a little higher than "People of Walmart." 


I love all of these looks for Fall, and am excited that I actually have variations of most of these looks in my closet! I don't know about you but the crisp Fall air we FINALLY got this morning has me excited for sweaters and scarves!

No comments: