Curls and Pearls

A Mommy Blog

Popular Posts

Friday, June 5, 2015

Zulily - A Mommy Review


Zulily....the mecca of all Mommy online shopping!

So what is it?

If this is your first encounter with Zulily, bless you. I'm going to give you the link, but people please don't take the decision to click lightly. Zulily is VERY addicting.

Are you sure you've thought about it??? Ok, here's the link: Zulily

Zulily represents that they offer daily deals up to 70% off.
New sales open every day at 6:00 am pt.
Each collection is only available for a limited time, usually 3 days.
They offer a variety of brands, and the sales are constantly changing.
They carry baby, children's, men, women, and household items.

How does it work?

You create an account, and select to receive the daily emails. They will email you highlights of what is offered every morning.

Find something you like? Place your order, pay online, your order is shipped to you.

PS: They also have an app!

Pro's

Know which brands you love, and know what is REALLY a discount. For example, we love Matilda Jane clothing. Being the cheap person that I am I'm not going to pay full price for these items. No way! The only way to get discounted Matilda Jane if you aren't working for them is buying consignment, which is hit or miss, and purchasing from Zulily. I KNOW this is a good discount, and I know we love the clothes so this is a sure buy for us. Sometimes the sales just aren't worth the shipping.

You don't have to go anywhere. I can shop on my lunch break at work or at home in the bed in my pj's. Anytime you can shop in your pj's is a win. Period.

Sometimes they have products that I can't find locally or have never even seen before that of course after seeing I can't live without. On second thought this one could be a pro or con.


Con's

No returns. Get something and it doesn't fit? It's up to you to try to re-sale it because Zulily won't take it back!

Shipping Time. Seriously, sometimes it's over a month before you get your order.
Side Note: The shipping cost is reasonable, be sure to consider that when you are looking at your discounts. After your first purchase you get free shipping for 24 hours.

It's likely you will become addicted to this website and spend more than you ever intended. Yes it's true, glad I got that off my chest.

Overall, I can say that I do like browsing Zulily daily. OK OK actually it's part of my morning ritual. I occasionally purchase if I really think the discount is worth it or it's something I was going to purchase anyway.

 Now you know! Check it out at your own risk. Much Love, Misti


No comments: