Curls and Pearls

A Mommy Blog

Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Day 1

EEEKK!!! So I cannot believe this blog is actually becoming a reality.

I've started and stopped on this journey countless times.
I've debated sites and hosts.
I've considered costs.
I've made lists of pro's and con's.

Did I mention I'm a "Type A" personality?

With all that said, here it is...

Let me start by saying that I am brand new to blogging. I have absolutely NO IDEA what I am doing. I know I will look back at this post in a year and laugh at myself. I guess we all have to start somewhere, so please be patient with me!

Understand this: I will make spelling and grammatical errors. I'm an Accountant. By nature I am a numbers person, grammar is not high on my list of priorities. I've already misspelled numerous words in this post. Thank God for spell check.

Get Ready. Get Set. Go!

3 comments:

Liane Cutts said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Liane Cutts said...

I am so proud of you - I love it! I know it will be fun for everybody to follow yall's life journey!

Misti Nicole said...

Thanks Mom. It's definitely a work in progress. Love you too!